FLORIDA COMMUNITY LOAN FUND
AERIS RATING: ¶¶¶ AA Policy Plus
Click here to view our Aeris Rating Certificate and explanations of the ratings, which shows our Rating of 3 Star AA Policy Plus as of June 30, 2016.
Florida Community Loan Fund has maintained a rating of ¶¶¶ AA Policy Plus in our most recent Aeris assessment and review.
- Impact: 3 Stars ¶¶¶ . FCLF has clear alignment of mission, strategies, activites, and data that guide our programs and planning.
- Financial: AA. FCLF has very strong financial strength, performance, and risk management practices relative to our size, complexity, and risk profile.
- Policy Plus: is a rating of FCLF's Financial Strength confirming solid financial strength, performance, and risk management practices
FCLF was one of the first groups to receive an Aeris rating back in 2004, and we were an early adopter of Aeris' new annual rating process that was launched in 2016. The rating reflects our commitment to providing reliable, flexible funding to socially responsible community developers in support of affordable housing and essential community services.
Aeris is an invormation service for community investors who are committed to strengthening economic resilience in underserved markets. This comprehensive, 3rd party assessment of Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) underscores FCLF's solid social impact performance and financial strength. The assessment is based on 5 years of historical performance, and the in-depth, on-site examination of our organization included:
- a comprehensive analysis of financial and programmatic information
- an extensive review of loan files and risk management systems
- in-depth interviews with management and board members
Aeris provides these ratings as well as other data to their subscribers. More information on Aeris and the CDFI Rating System is available at www.aerisinsight.com. Subscribers may access the full report on FCLF and other rated CDFIs through the Aeris website.