If you are a developer seeking financing for a community facility, and you are building, renovating or rehabilitating these types of facilities, then FCLF may be able to help with financing for your project.
- Family Health Care Centers
- Education Facilities, such as charter schools or mentoring programs
- Social Services Facilities, providing services such as homeless, domestic violence, or other social services
- Food Access Projects that provide greater access to fresh, healthy foods in low-income, underserved, food insecure communities.
Florida Community Loan Fund seeks to bring projects to low- and moderate-income communities throughout Florida. We offer financing to non-profit and mission based for-profit organizations. Loan types include:
- Construction lines of credit
- Rehab loans
- Term and permanent loans
- Refinancing in certain cases
FCLF current interest rates are from 4.25% to 5.75%, with terms of 7 to 10 years and amortizations up to 30 years.
You can learn more specific information about these lending programs: