Florida Community Loan Fund (FCLF) is pleased to announce the release of a Request for Proposals (RFP) for Banking Services. This RFP was made available February 11, 2020, with a deadline for submissions of 5:00PM EDT, Thursday, April 30, 2020.
Questions concerning this RFP must be submitted in writing by 5:00PM EST, Friday, March 6, 2020. Answers to questions will be sent to potential vendors who have requested to be included in this distribution and have supplied their contact information.
Return questions and/or RFP responses to:
FCLF Proposal Administrator
Attn: Jeannine Rohrbach
444 W. New England Avenue, Suite 202
Winter Park, FL 32789
Documents available for review and download:
- FCLF RFP for Banking Services, Release Date 2020 02 11 (revised 2020 02 18)
- FCLF RFP for Banking Services Attachment A, Release Date 2020 02 11
- FCLF 2019 Audited Financial Statements
Please note the following important dates:
- April 30, 2020: Deadline for submittal of proposals, 5:00pm EDT
- May 1-31, 2020: Proposals will be reviewed; bidders may receive questions
- June 5, 2020: Deadline to provide responses to questions, 5:00pm EDT
- July 31, 2020: Notifcation to all proposers on final selection
About Florida Community Loan Fund. Florida Community Loan Fund is a nonprofit, multifaceted financing entity with a 20+ year history of providing flexible capital and expertise to people and places outside the economic mainstream across Florida. Since it began lending in 1996, FCLF has originated more than $449 million in flexible financing to projects throughout Florida and has leveraged additional loans and grants from various public and private sources for projects totaling $1.19 billion in costs. FCLF has a broad range of investors including most major financial institutions operating in Florida, individuals, religious investors, national foundations and trade associations. FCLF is nationally recognized for its work as a certified CDFI and CDE through the U.S. Dept. of Treasury and as a member of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta. www.fclf.org.