Free assessment tools are available to owners of multifamily housing
Developed by Enterprise Community Partners, Keep Safe Florida provides resilience assessment tools, trainings and guides to assess and address threats from climate change and natural disasters – all free of charge. With low-touch, do-it-yourself or intensive training learning collaborative options, Keep Safe Florida is available to multifamily housing owners in the Miami, Orlando and Tampa regions with four or more units, with at least half affordable at 80 percent area median income or less.
If you are a multifamily owner in these areas, you can apply to access Portfolio and Building Resilience Assessment Tools as a part of the Keep Safe Florida program.
- Miami Region: Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties
- Tampa Region: Hillsborough, Pinellas, Hernando and Pasco Counties
- Orlando Region: Orange, Lake, Osceola and Seminole Counties
Applications are now being accepted for Do-It-Yourself tools and for the Keep Safe Learning Collaborative. Apply here on the Keep Safe Florida website.
Learn more about Keep Safe Florida:
- On the website Keep Safe Florida
- Watch a recording of the Keep Safe Florida launch
- Access the Keep Safe Florida Application
- Read the Keep Safe Florida fact sheet
- View the media coverage including Spectrum News Orlando and Florida Politics