Who Borrows from FCLF?
- Community based nonprofit organizations
- Mission-focused for-profit entities
What kind of activities does FCLF finance?
- Affordable Housing
- Supportive Housing
- Community Facilities
- Economic Development Projects
- Environmentally Friendly, Green, and Sustainable Projects
Meet Our Borrowers
How Can FCLF Help You?
FCLF provides capital and expertise to help projects succeed and improve low-income communities through its flexible financing programs.
We also offer technical assistance to our borrowers, either through our knowledgeable staff or outside technical experts.
What Can FCLF Finance?
FCLF offers financing to nonprofit organizations or for-profit entities, for community development projects in Florida’s low- and moderate-income neighborhoods. FCLF financing may be right for these types of projects:
- Housing: If you are a developer seeking financing and you are building, renovating, or rehabilitating affordable or supportive housing.
- Community Facilities: If you are a developer seeking financing for new construction or renovation of a community facility that offers social services.
- Economic Development: If you are a developer seeking financing for a project that stimulates economic development, catalyzes the community, and creates jobs. May include New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) financing.
- Sustainability: If you are a developer seeking financing for an environmentally sustainable project that stimulates economic development in a low- to moderate-income area.
FCLF financing touches communities throughout Florida with high social impact. See how we have impacted your area.
Is your organization ready to apply for financing through Florida Community Loan Fund? See how, step by step, you can put FCLF’s financing to work in your community.